LinuxCNC Logo
andy pugh
2017-06-30 09:09:36 UTC
Someone on the forum has had a vectorised version of the Logo made
https://forum.linuxcnc.org/show-your-stuff/32672-linuxcnc-logo?start=20#95199

This probably belongs somewhere in the distributed files.

Some years ago DMM-Tech asked me if we had a "LinuxCNC Compatible" logo,
and I do rather thnk that that wouldn't be a bad idea. I think I have seen
one somewhere, but I can't recall which vendor it was.
--
atp
"A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is designed