Compiling Kins
andy pugh
2017-05-25 13:41:51 UTC
I thought that it was possible to compile kinematic modules with
halcompile, but it appears not:

https://forum.linuxcnc.org/10-advanced-configuration/32814-scara-hand-region-issues?start=10#93615

I assume that there is a way to compile just a kins module without
compiling a full run-in-place version of LinuxCNC?
--
atp
lunatics."
Chris Radek
2017-05-25 14:59:23 UTC
Post by andy pugh
I thought that it was possible to compile kinematic modules with
https://forum.linuxcnc.org/10-advanced-configuration/32814-scara-hand-region-issues?start=10#93615
I assume that there is a way to compile just a kins module without
compiling a full run-in-place version of LinuxCNC?
Not much information to go on there. Works for me with master branch.

***@magneto:~$ halcompile --compile scarakins.c
Compiling realtime scarakins.c
Linking scarakins.so
***@magneto:~$ ls -l scarakins.so
-rwxr-xr-x 1 chris chris 13231 May 25 09:55 scarakins.so