Locking indexer
ELHIMA Moustapha
2017-03-22 18:06:28 UTC
Hi guys
I have a question I use for my machine a rotary table used like an indexer
II would like to know if I have the possibility to move the axis with a G01 not only a rapid move G0 because the locking indexer can't move only if you use the rapid command with the axis.n.unlock and axis.n.is-unlocked
Before to try to change the source and recompile linuxcnc I want to know if their is a possibility to do that?I have check on the source and I saw the indexer error in the linuxcnc/src/emc/motion/control.c and command.c
Thanks for your help!
 Rgds,

Moustapha Elhima
+33 6 09 99 21 97
P Penser à préserver l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message. Merci